Re: Duel - Suggestion

  • From: WILLIAM D SCHWADERER <WDAVID@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Duel - Suggestion
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:08:57 -0800

Joe,

I'll let someone else decide how the judging and posting should be done.
Sounds like a real good task for IAPP.

Also, it occurs to me that this should probably be an annual event.  It will
be very informative to the entire community as digital capabilities proceed.
We can do group shots and outside panoramic work.

Personally, I do not regard this as a competition, only as reference
comparison that benefit everyone and draws attention to panoramic imaging as
a craft and art.

---

Best regards,
W. David Schwaderer