No Subject

Dear list members,

I am afraid to see what my previous message have start so many views
exchanges, some unfair, and also some unsubscribe !!!

To explain my first message, I have only say, do not compare :

stiched digital (or argentic) images in order to made a panorama and the
result of a one shot full turn in one time (fews seconds) with a rotational
camera.

I have never speak of : duel, concours, comparison and so on.

When I listed my specialities

* underwater full 360 degrees panoptic,
* full 360 degrees aerial panoptic by using of a kite  for lift
* stereo 3D full 360 degrees panoptic

I HAVE FORGET ALSO TO MENTION
full 360 degrees panoptic polaroid instant camera
AND  ALSO MY
full 360 degrees Pocket  miu Olympus panoptic camera

Remember the words of the great WESTON :

IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT YOUR TODAY PICTURES ARE  BETTER THAN YOUR
YESTERDAY PICTURES, THAN BETTER  THAN PICTURES OF OTHER  PHOTOGRAPHERS

Have a nice week,

Michel DUSARIEZ

Michel DUSARIEZ
UNLIMITED FIELDS RESEARCH PANOPTIC IMAGING
KITE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORDWIDE ASSOCIATION - FOUNDATION
14, Avenue Capitaine PIRET
B-1150 BRUXELLES - BELGIUM
Fax 32 2 512 68 29