Re: Dueling in the Wild West

  • From: GAPiccagli@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Dueling in the Wild West
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:56:12 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 3/18/01 6:25:54 PM, IAPPPresident@xxxxxxx writes:

<< We have lots of good speakers at the IAPP convention in case the weather
is
bad.
We have lots of good weather at the IAPP convention in case the speakers are
bad. >>

Ah, one of those dual thoughts to be held simultaneously as true, despite a
slight tension, but I suppose that's why the wine is there -- to lessen the
tension.

Giorgio Piccagli