Re: Art Panorama 624 Instruction Manual

  • From: SBlumenthal <blumn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Art Panorama 624 Instruction Manual
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:04:22 -0500

Simonwide:

Thanks for your offer to assist me. I have a few questions to start of with, all of which will demonstrate my inexperience with medium format.

1. how do I open the 624 to put film in?

2. Is the focusing knob set in feet or meters?

3.On top of the 624 is a bracket intended for some piece of equipment to slide-in. It is not for the viewfinder as the camera already has one so what could this bracket be intended for?

4. On the front of the camera (on one side) is a bracket with a hole and a screw. What is that for?

5. On the back of the camera there is a sliding plate. I assume that this plate is used to cover the round window (that shows the picture number on the film?) while shooting?

6. My 624 does not have a ground glass (for composition & focusing). Do you know where I could get one?

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Best Regards - Steve Blumenthal

215-639-0452