Re: Forget 360.

  • From: "Brian Walton - dotco.co.nz" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Forget 360.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:55:53 -0800

It appear that I'm not the only one who tends to keep away from 360's.  Infact I have this pet theory that thinks the
brain rejects an object it can't understand.  The web rotating 360 ends up as a butch of difficult information to
digest for the vast majority who try and take it in.  If you have a stop at both ends, the brain comprehends the scene
with greater ease.