CLARIFICATION: IAPP and the List Serve

  • From: Richard Schneider <richard.schneider@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CLARIFICATION: IAPP and the List Serve
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:00:02 -0500

The panorama-l list serve is not under the domain of IAPP. It is open to anyone interested in panoramic imaging regardless of their affiliation with IAPP. Steve Morton of Monash University (Australia) is the administrator of this list serve, but I am certain it is not a full-time job for him.

There is an alternative to the panorama-l list serve if you want to discuss IAPP business. It is found on our companion site at http://iapp.myassociation.com. You will need to become a "member" of this site in order to take advantage of its communication tools. You don't however, need to be an IAPP member first or at all. One of the communication tools is called "Discussions". This is like a web-based messaging service, not a list serve. You can simply review those topics you are interested in reading and ignore the rest - and not fill up disc space on your computer in the process!

Thanks,
Richard
IAPP Secretary / Treasurer