Linhof 517S

 I just got back from a trip to the Hiss Country of Texas, and while the
flowers were absolutely beautiful, I found myself using my 4x5 more and more,
and my Linhof less and less.

    So I would like to sell it. Before I offer it on E-Bay, I was wondering
if any on the list would like to buy it. I had several sniffs at it when I
offered it at $3299 this winter, and as I would really like to sell it no,
will offer it a $2995.

    It is in beautiful shape, you would really have to be picky to tell it
from new. It has the factory ND Filter and comes with a heavy Duty padded
canvas case.

    Let me know       CharlesofSC