Re: stereo panoramas

  • From: "William A. Flanagan" <flanagan@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: stereo panoramas
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:16:26 -0400

OK, I'll bite:  how does one display/view a panorama print in stereo?  Side
by side, as in the stereopticon, seems impractical (particularly from the
larger Cirkut cameras--one would have to be very cross-eyed  :-)

Bill

At 07:58 PM 23-04-01 , you wrote:
 >Hi All,
 >
 >Our friend in Belgium,
 >Michel Dusariez <dusariez@xxxxxxxxx>
 >has produced some really great 360+ stereo panoramas
 >
 >Perhaps Michel can comment if Brian can ask some specific questions (?)
 >
 >All the best
 >Steve

William A. Flanagan         Communications Consultant,
Box 411, Oakton, VA 22124   Author, and Seminar Speaker
Ph: +1.703.CHAPTER (703.242.7837)
Fx: +1.703.242.8391         flanagan@xxxxxxx