RE: Where are you?

Hello Richard

My info comes from a book I have on all types of Panoramas (painting,
photography etc)I can certainly send you a copy of the relevant text relating to
Mr Barker, remembering that the copyright is with the Barbican Art centre in
London, the book is at home so it will be later this evening or tomorrow before
I can get it to you. If memory serves the book is called "Panoramania" and was
published in conjunction with an exhibition at the Barbican in the mid to late
1980's.

Jim Dunn