RE: Where are you? - Panoramania, buying used

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Where are you? - Panoramania, buying used
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

pardon me, but avoid alibris at all costs! All they do
is search other booksellers, buy it and mark it up!
This is a case in point: Panormania on Alibris is
$106. On www.abebooks.com it's $73 - and I'll bet it's
the same copy. Also, you can search on
www.bibliofind.com, but abebooks usually has the same
dealers and more. I buy a lot of used books of all
types and would never buy from alibris.

andy