Re: circut film

>local pano photog i know told me yesterday he can get film for cirkut cams
>if you all are still lookin email him at    ctschess@xxxxxxx
>his name is cecil simpson
>
>skip

Cirkut film is available through any Kodak Professional products
dealer. My local Kodak Pro dealer tends to get it a week after the
order is placed, though sometimes it takes longer if out of stock,
and a new batch is being prepared.
Presently there is only a 1 roll minimum for 8" verichrome pan B&W
and 10" NC 160 color neg film. Cecil Simpson did have some 400 color
10" neg film, and maybe still does. (??) . I'm keeping my fingers
crossed that kodak continues production for a while longer .
My impression is that some dealers say they can't get it because they
don't know what it is and can't find the catalogue number. If you
supply the catalog # it can help the unknowing dealer who doesn't
want to search it out.
Kodak does have various dealer categories, and some categories can't
order certain things. So , make sure you try through a " Kodak
Professional products dealer". Jamie Young in Madison, WI