S3D 3D TV Parts.

  • From: c d hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D 3D TV Parts.
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:46:01 -0500

Cleaning up the club house we happened upon some parts of a 3D TV
thing-a- ma- gig.  It is incomplete but consists of a set of brand new (
I don't think they've been out of the box) LCD glasses.  An infrared
sending unit, a biege box marked VR surfer and a power supply.  I don't
know where it came from, it is not expensive stuff and it is as I said
above, incomplete.  However, "a bas clutter!"  it has to go.  If any of
you creative  experimenter types  would like it the first $10 plus
shipping takes it.  Shipping will be about $3.00 in the US.
Charlie
RHDDDPC