S3D FS: Aerial Stereo Photographs Book

  • From: "Alexa R.W. Smith" <arws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: Aerial Stereo Photographs Book
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:42:24 -0500

This is a plastic spiral bound softcover 92 page book (#580) titled "Aerial
Stereo Photographs" by Harold R. Wanless, Dept. of Geology, Univ. of Illinois,
1973 printing by Hubbard Press.

>From the introduction it says "...provide a portfolio for the study of land
forms, rock structure, vegetation, soils, and conservation, as well as many
cultural features".  Sample section titles are:  Wind Action, Ground Water,
Modern Glaciers, Lakes, Marshes, and Abandoned Shorelines, Desert Land Forms,
Volcanic Features, etc.

All images are black and white.  Images are to be looked at via a stereoscope
which is not included.

The book shows a little wear but is in overall very good shape with just a
couple of sticker remnants on the covers.

I have no idea on a value so if you're interested, just email me an offer!

Thanks,
Alexa
arws@xxxxxxxxxx