S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: ( Ebay vs Sell-3d) SELL-3D digest 782
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:33:00 -0600

JNorman805@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dan Shelley writes:
>
> << The dishonest people get one
>  warning and then are removed by the powers that be. I have seen it
>  happen several times. >>
>
> So how come it didn't happen to a seller by the name of Malak, who described
> a "working" Green Button viewer and sent a "shockingly" dangerous device?
> Ebay had all the documentation and basically told me I was on my own.
> Haven't risked a penny on Ebay since.
>
> Jim Norman

I checked. Malak only has one negative feedback. I can't see what it
was, but was it from you Jim? If negative feedback is not given to
sellers that abuse, then they will remain on eBay. With one negative
feedback, eBay will not remove them. Especially with 101 total
positives.

I have purchased at least 50 things, and been happy with every one. I
have also sold well over 200 and know that those that bought from me
were all happy with what they got.

Dan