S3D FS: last call on slide sets

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Boris Starosta)
  • Subject: S3D FS: last call on slide sets
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 02:27:17 -0400

I'm very happy with orders so far.  This is the last call for stragglers!

The little four slide STAROSTA INTRO 99 set was a good idea.  Selling quite
a few of those.  Today is the last day I will accept orders.  Slides will
go to the pro for duping on Saturday.  Janet, the CFO, will probably have
our second child over the weekend.  So next week I'm going to be offline,
concentrating on filling the orders that I have.

Some of you new to sell-3d may not have seen my slides before, or my sell
messages.  My stereo views are all contemporary full frame 35mm photography
/ computer generated imagery.  The nudes are usually studio work, other
photography as described in the sell messages.  The dupes that I sell are
done exactly like the slides I send to the PSA Salons, where they sometimes
win awards (when I'm lucky) - except they are not trimmed down to fit the
blasted R-mount that all the exhibitions require.  So the slides you buy
are actually BETTER than exhibition-quality.  Okay, enough
self-aggrandizement...

For you stragglers out there, order now!  You will be glad you did.  Put
what you want in the subject line when you order via email OFF-LIST.  If
you missed the previous sell messages on this sale, contact me immediately
for more information.

Here's a review of the offering again, in a nutshell:

$25 STAROSTA INTRO 99 set of four recent and previously unpublished
                      award winners and current favorites of mine.
      INCLUDES the new folding "Eurostereo" 2x2x2 35mm full frame viewer.
      INCLUDES shipping in U.S. via first class mail.
      (foreigners add $2 for U.S. Intl. Air Mail, and send cash.)

$40 THE DREAM set of ten 2x2 nude/a few slightly erotic stereo slides.

$40 STAROSTA WINNERS 99 set of ten award winning 2x2 stereo slides.

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.
             Ugly and homemade, but as good as the "pinsharp"...

$5 for the new folding "Eurostereo" 2x2x2 35mm full frame viewer.

$3 for U.S. Priority Mail. (Shipping method outside of the continental
                             U.S. is Priority Global Mail: $6.75.)

Add it all up, and send your check or M.O. (foreigners please send cash) to:

Boris Starosta
P.O.Box 772
Charlottesville, VA  22902

Please don't forget to CONFIRM YOUR ORDER with me OFF-LIST via email as
soon as possible, and no later than May 7, 1999.  Put what you want
into the subject line.

Thanks to all who've ordered!

Boris Starosta            boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          http://www.starosta.com