S3D THE JUDDS Love Can Build A Bridge - the best Pulfrich video ever IMHO

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D THE JUDDS Love Can Build A Bridge - the best Pulfrich video ever IMHO
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 21:20:52 -0600

Available for only $5.00 from the original owner. Both pair of glasses
included. Recently acquired the Laserdisc, so I no longer need the
video. This is my FAVORITE 3D video... You will be amazed if you haven't
seen it before!
                                      \\|//              \\|//
                                      (   )              (   )
                                     ( 0-0 )            ( 0-0 )