S3D Going to Greenbay? Save a Toshiba 3D Camcorder from certain death!

  • From: Bill Costa -- Network Info Srvs <wfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Going to Greenbay? Save a Toshiba 3D Camcorder from certain death!
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

     I have a Toshiba 3D Camcorder which I am afraid I do not use as often
     as I thought I would.  For all the gory details as to why as well as
     information in general about this unusual camcorder, see:

            http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/Toshiba/index.html

     (I also have links to alternatives to the Toshiba if you are
     interested in 3D video in general.)

     In any case, I would like to put the Toshiba back into circulation so
     I will be bringing it to NSA Greenbay this summer.  If you are
     interested in getting into 3D video, this may be your perfect
     opportunity to have plenty of time to see and test the camera and for
     me to tell you all that I know about it.

     But what was that lurid 'certain death' headline about?  Well if I
     don't sell it at Greenbay, when I get back home I will start building
     an underwater housing for it.  I am hoping that being able to do
     underwater photography with this camera will re-kindle my interest
     with 3D video.  But keep in mind that underwater photographers have a
     saying: "It's not *if* a housing will leak, but *when*."  So this is
     admittedly hazardous duty for this rather rare device.  If you think
     I am being foolhardy with this irreplaceable camcorder, please buy
     it!  :-)

                                                       Later....BC

--
| Bill Costa                                          |
| 33 College Road -- CIS       PHONE: +1-603-862-3056 |   No good deed...
| University of New Hampshire    FAX: +1-603-862-4778 |    goes un-punished.
| Durham, NH  03824-3591  USA                         |
+-----------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]---+

End of SELL-3D Digest 824