S3D Re: Comments by Dr.T about FS: STEREO REALIST by Arthur Fischer

  • From: AJ1FISCHER@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: S3D Re: Comments by Dr.T about FS: STEREO REALIST by Arthur Fischer
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 07:50:18 EDT

Sorry about my error and thank you for bringing it to my attention.
The ad should have read:

For Sale:

STEREO REALIST f 3.5 camera, S/N. A65688 with double exposure prevention
button, in excellent condition.

This camera was restored by "Zak."

The new lens cover is the Realist Custom type with an added metalic decal on
the rectangular face proclaiming "_Realist_stereOO Restored by Zak."

An added bonus is the replacement of the two set screws in the APERTURE
control rings by two Custom Realist type bat lever handles to facilitate
changing APERTURE settings.

Since I realized that there is NO case available, the price has been reduced
to $190 (USA currency) plus $7 shipping and insurance.
(Reasonable offers will be considered.) Foreign shipping will depend upon
destination.

Thank you again George, for pointing out my error.

Arthur J. Fischer  aj1fischer@xxxxxxx
Melbourne, Florida Tel {407} 254-5700