S3D Why we're not going to Green Bay

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Why we're not going to Green Bay
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:49:14 -0700

Hello,

After attending 10 straight NSA conventions, including one on the 4th of
July, we are not able to attend this one because of prior committments.
Truly sorry that we will miss seeing many of you and showing our new
products to you.  We plan to have issues of the newly published INSIDE 3D
Magazine available for sale with 100% of the proceeds going to NSA.

regards to all and hope you all have a wonderul time in Green Bay

Dalia & Andrew
Dalia
ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
stereo supplies for the photographer