S3D Whitings Machine stereo cards FS

  • From: wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andy Wallace)
  • Subject: S3D Whitings Machine stereo cards FS
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:36:43 GMT

Box says "Whiting's Patent Stereographs reproduced in colors from
Original Stereoscopic Series Photographs." Box in fair shape (red
leatherette paper). About 40% full. Cards are thin paper, colorized style
stereographs. Some are double sided. All are about 5-7/8" x 3-3/8" and
notched at top and bottom center. One card I see says "Whiting's Miniature
Museum, the next fifteen exhibits THE NEW FRENCH COOK. Drop penny
then pull trigger for each scene. Pat. May 20, 1913, the American Novelty
Co."

2" stack of cards, which is a lot -- but I can't guarantee each series is
complete. Cards themselves are in okay shape.

Anyone want these for $25 shipped? Or maybe trade for a few nice
traditional stereograph cards, some Realist format slides (old or some
you've just shot), or maybe a pair of Kodak Series V +1 closeup lenses for
my Kodak Stereo camera?

Please reply DIRECTLY to me if interested.
mailto:wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--Andy
wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx