S3D New full frame 35mm viewer

  • From: Alan Lewis <3-d@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D New full frame 35mm viewer
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:11:02 -0500

I am starting the limited production of my new full frame 35mm/Realist
viewer.  I am making only 10 viewers for this run.

What does it offer you?

1) Complete stereo image coverage of your full frame slides, mounted in
either standard single 2x2 mounts or the RBT full frame mount.  It will
accept GEPE mounts too.  You will see the entire image even if wearing
eyeglasses.

2) Full image coverage of any Realist slide mount format, even if you
wear eyeglasses.  Are you frustrated with the smaller lenses on all the
other standard Realist viewers making it difficult to see the entire
image when you wear eyeglasses?

3) Bright, very even fluorescent illumination built in.

4) Manufactured of solid mahogany for the feel and smell of real wood.

As a bonus, I offer an optional lens panel that will change the standard
47mm focal length to 39mm for a new experience in viewing your Realist
format slides.  39mm is nearer to "orthoscopic" viewing than the
standard Realist viewer 44mm lenses.  You get full image coverage at
this higher magnification too.

The viewer uses coated achromat lenses of 32mm diameter.  The standard
focal length for full frame viewing is 47mm. You will get a sharp full
frame image from edge to edge.

The introductory price is $285 for the viewer.  The optional lens panel
for 39mm f.l. is $75.  All prices include shipping in the U.S.

You can see the viewer at:
http://members.home.net/3-d/projects/35mmvwr/35mmviewer.htm

Please note that this is a limited production viewer.  Both the
availability and the price may change after this run.

Delivery will be approx. 6-8 weeks.  To reserve your viewer please
e-mail me for information on payment and my address.

--
Alan Lewis
mailto:3-d@xxxxxxxx