S3D Re: Full frame viewers: Please advise

  • From: Bill Costa -- Network Info Srvs <bill.costa@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: Full frame viewers: Please advise
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:12:01 -0400 (EDT)

    Dogbreath <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx> recently posted (in part):

> At the recent National Convention, I inquired
> about full frame viewers and I was steered to these gorgeous, handmade De
> Wijs (sp?) viewers

    Didn't anybody steer you to Dr. T's table to look at a Super
    Themelized 8P Red Button viewer?  Pitty.  I currently own 3 and
    have been very happy with them.  In fact on 3 different occasions
    I have had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison of a Dr T Red
    Button viewer to a de Wijs viewer.  Yes the de Wijs viewers are
    indeed gorgeous, but in many ways I still prefer my 8P Red
    Buttons.  I still may buy a de Wijs someday, but I still will not
    give up my 8P Red Buttons.  I think they give a lot of bang for
    the buck.

    One side note -- I do not wear glasses which might be factor for
    some people when using an 8P Red Button.  Oh -- and I'll mention
    that I shoot (RBT S1) and mount a lot of 8P just so you know that
    I am indeed talking about full-frame slides.

                                                       Later....BC

--
| Bill Costa                                          |
| 33 College Road -- CIS       PHONE: +1-603-862-3056 |   No good deed...
| University of New Hampshire    FAX: +1-603-862-4778 |    goes un-punished.
| Durham, NH  03824-3591  USA                         |
+-----------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]---+