No Subject

Does anyone do repairs on or know of anyone who repairs Polaroid SX-70
cameras? I have a brand new one that the film door latch is broken; but I
have another SX-70 that doesn't work, but has a perfectly good film door
latch. The camera itself looks almost impossible to get into. Would
appreciate professional help (for the camera - not for me  {;>) )

Thanks.

Andrea S. Blair

reply to: asblair@xxxxxxxxxxx