S3D Re: FED 3D

  • From: c hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: FED 3D
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:50:35 -0400

Bill,
Thanks for the information, it is a big help.  I was aware of Kalimex,
but a little uncomfortable with sending the money off into the blue like
that.  I'm glad your experience turned out all right.  I'll check out the
web page you included before I make any final decision.  I really
appreciate the trouble you went to to help me.
Thanks
Charlie