S3D NEW sets of 2 VM reels from a restauant...

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D NEW sets of 2 VM reels from a restauant...
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 17:54:41 -0600

Well, after a year or so of very polite and persistent pestering, I have
finally been able to purchase five new sets of the two menu reels from
ZIO's Italian Kitchen, a restaurant here in Colorado Springs.

When they first opened I managed to buy one set. Since, they have not
been willing to part with any others - well, except for those that were
badly stained & bent & spilled & torn, etc... These have been so bad
that I have always just passed. (Trust me - even the ones still in use
were so bad I wouldn't take them if they were offered.)

I now have FIVE mint sets... The manager was nice about the deal this
time, but I am not sure I will ever be able to coax another set out of
him.

Ss, I offer the following to all of you, first come - first served, FOR
SALE:

5 sets of 2 reels consisting of:

Reel 1 - their Kids Menu - apparently VERY new with the new VM logo and
the New York Address on it.
	1 - Kids Menu
	2 - Grilled Cheese Strips with Waffle-Cut Fries
	    (w/Ball & Jacks on the table)
	3 - Chicken Fingers with Waffle-Cut Fries
	    (w/little Dinosaurs on the table)
	4 - Spaghetti & Meatballs
	    (w/trucks, airplane & more on the table)
	5 - Cheese Ravioli
	    (w/Blocks & more on the table)
	6 - Cheese Pizza
	    (w/trains & more on the table)
	7 - Macaroni & Cheese
	    (w/a wagon & more on the table)

Reel 2 - their Dessert Menu - has the old VM word/logo and the Portland
address on it.
	1 - Oreo Mountain
	    (w/half eaten Oreo cookie & more on the table)
	2 - Hot Homemade Bread Pudding w/Cinnamon Sauce
	    (w/Cinnamon stick and a Pinapple & more on the table)
	3 - Hot Apple Pie w/vanilla Brandy Sauce
	    (w/apple, glasses & more on the table)
	4 - New York Style Cheesecake w/Strawberry Sauce
	    (w/Strawberries and more on the table)
	5 - New York Style Cheesecake w/Chocolate Fudge Sauce
	    (w/glasses & more on the table)
	6 - Tiramisu
	    (w/a variety of decorations on the table)
	7 - "Z" Chocolate Delight
	    (w/Strawberries, Nuts & Flowers on the table)

Both say "Zio's Italian Kitchen (center hole) All photos are original
Zio's food shots."

The sets are available for $20 postage included in the US. Sorry if that
seems a bit high, but it took a lot to get them in the first place!

If you want a set, please e-mail me privately at the adrress below. As
stated, first come - first served.

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com/3dbydan