S3D Re: WTB: more Mark Blum 3-D books

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: WTB: more Mark Blum 3-D books
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:41:38 -0600

STDudley@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I received a couple of Mark Blum's 3-D books in a swap for a slide carrier a
> few weeks ago. Mark, I am requesting 5 more each.  Everyone I show them too,
> is very impressed and I have requests for more from friends. I lost your
> e-mail in cyber-space.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Dudley

Steve, (and others)

You can order all three books from the 3D Book list at 30% off retail.
Here are the links. CLick one and order, then come back and click the
next. They will add to your "shopping cart" and you will get them all
together. =)

Amphibians and Reptiles in 3-D
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0811825094/stere3dbooks3dboA

Beneath the Sea in 3-D