S3D FS: LOT of 132 lenticular postcards

  • From: "Alexa R.W. Smith" <arws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: LOT of 132 lenticular postcards
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:06:28 -0600

Hello all,
Yes, I'm still here and cleaning out the collections!  I have a Lot of about 132
lenticular postcards (plus a couple of other misc. cards mixed in) that I am
selling.  The postcards range from the 60's to current Disney flicker style.
There are 3D and flicker and both smaller Japan and larger Superscope styles.
They include scenics, city scenes, table-top displays, animals, etc.  Most are
in very good shape with a few curling on the edges or with some marks on the
surface.  One card has been used (written on and mailed) but the rest are blank.
A nice way to get a large assortment of these as I've been accumulating them for
a few years.

Instead of just putting them on ebay, I'll offer the Lot for $150 plus shipping
if anyone wants them from the list.

Thanks,
Alexa