S3D Re: WIDE VARIETY of 3D stuff for sale...

  • From: Dan Shelley <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: WIDE VARIETY of 3D stuff for sale...
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:59:30 -0600

The following are sold:

1.) $60.00 - STEREOSCOPIC PHOTOGRAPHY, IT'S APPLICATION TO SCIENCE,
             INDUSTRY AND EDUCATION
6.) $400.00 - COLLECTION OF APPROXIMATELY 400 STEREOVIEWS

The following have had nibbles, but as of yet remain unsold:

2) $5.00 - 3-D BOOK OF ANGELS - Was $12.95 retail. This is a hard back
book by Mary Ruberry, illustrated by Digirule Inc. 3-D Revelations
Publishing, Newport Beach, CA. 32 pages of text and Stereograms of
angels and angel related things. One of the 3 best stereogram type books
I have seen! I ended up with an extra copy and want it to find a good
home.

YOU CAN SEE THIS HERE:
         http://www.dddesign.com/temp/sell3d/05.jpg

3) $5.00 - THE 3-D NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS - Was $7.95 retail. This is a
soft cover book by Clement Moore with illustrations by John Olsen.
"Twas' the night before Christmas..." The classic poem in text, as well
as illustrated by Stereograms. Very high quality pictures with GREAT
depth.

YOU CAN SEE THIS HERE:
         http://www.dddesign.com/temp/sell3d/04.jpg

4) $5.00 - TYCO VIEW-MASTER SUPER-SHOW PROJECTOR SET WITH DISNEY'S THE
LION KING on the box. Includes the Blue and Yellow "flashlight"
projector and the three Lion King reels as well as a Mickey & the
Dinosaurs views set. I "rescued" this box from a Yard Sale and am just
passing it along to whomever might like to add it to their collection. I
turned it on once and it works, but that is all. I haven't even had a
chance to look at the reels.

YOU CAN SEE THIS HERE:
         http://www.dddesign.com/temp/sell3d/08.jpg

5) $350.00 - STEREOSCOPIC ATLAS OF ANATOMY - Prepared Under Authority of
the University of Edinburgh by Professor D.J. Cunningham. 1929 edition.
Published by Keystone View Company, Inc., Meadville, PA. In Ten
Sections.

Section 1: Cranio-Cerebral; Central Nervous System,
Section 2: Central Nervous System (continued); Head and Neck,
Section 3: Thorax, Heart and Pericardium,
Section 4: Mediastinal Septum, Lungs, Superior Extremity,
Section 5: Abdomen, Inguinal Region, Lumbar Region,
Section 6: Abdominal Viscera, Perineum,
Section 7:Pelvis and Ingerior Extremity,
Section 8: Inferior Extrmity (continued),
Section 9: Internal Anatomy of the Face,
Section 10: Temporal Bone and Ear.

All of the book like boxes that hold the stereo view cards show moderate
wear. The top of section one is coming a bit loose, also the top of the
box of section two is just barely connected any longer. It's in good
shape however.

The stereo view cards seem to be all present and the pictures are crisp,
clean and bright. I have never actually counted them, but would guess
thEre are about 300 or more views in the set, split amongst the 10
boxes. Each stereoview is mounted to a card which gives detailed
explanations about what all is in the view. The whole card just fits in
to a stereoscope.

YOU CAN SEE THIS HERE:
         http://www.dddesign.com/temp/sell3d/09.jpg

Thanks!