S3D FS: TDC116, Revere, FED, Stitz...

  • From: Allen French - 398131 <allen.french@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: TDC116, Revere, FED, Stitz...
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 01:02:21 -0600

I am considering early retirement and a move to Thailand! So I want
to get rid of a lot of stuff and raise some cash in the process. My plan
is to put this stuff on ebay this weekend, but I am open to offers through
Friday. Everything should be considered user grade. I have
used most items, but will try to note exceptions or known problems. But to
avoid any misunderstandings everything is being sold as-is.
Buyer pays shipping, Priority mail or UPS, depending on weight. I don't have
any set prices, but I am will accept what I consider to be
reasonable offers.

1. Stereo VIVID TDC Model 116 projector, 5" f3.5 lenses, 500w bulbs, extra
pair of 750w bulbs. no case. Bought a few years ago
but I have only used a few times. I will take to Mailbox, etc or some
such place for professional packing and insurance, so I don't know
how much shipping will be yet.

2. Original? Fed. Battery came with rubber washer. Film speed knob moves too
easily. I put a rubber grommet under the knob to keep it
at 100. Some wear on knobs, battery cover. Bought new, only have put a few
rolls through it. case and lens shades.

3. Revere 33. Some scuffing on front and back. rangefinder somewhat
dim/dirty. This is the stereo camera I usually use.

4. Stitz beamsplitter in case. Boxed Stitz slide viewer model SV-1.
Boxed Stitz print viewer model SV-2. No instructions. I never got
around to trying it out.

5. Nimslo, flash, case, instructions. I think I even have the boxes
somewhere. Says made in Japan-SPK. I used once or twice for
lenticular prints.

6. Iloca II (I believe) and case. I have never used. The distance setting
does not move, and there is noticeable scraped areas when you open
the back. Jlitar 3.5/35 lenses Iloca - Hamburg 32793A/B. The shutter
will fire, but the camera needs some work.

I have a lot of miscellaneous 3D stuff I will post after I dispose of these
items. Also many old 2D cameras.

Allen
allen.french@xxxxxxx