S3D radio stereographs

  • From: wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andy Wallace)
  • Subject: S3D radio stereographs
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:42:50 -0600

>I'd also love to find stereographs showing telegraph keys or setups, or radio
>sets and stations.

I could say I am sorry for posting my reply to Rodger to the List, but I'd
rather have you folks think I am SMART instead! I really WOULD like to see some
radio stereographs and if anyone has them for sale, or even offer to scan in
some JPGs for me, that would be great! :-)

I do think 90% of the time, a reply to a Sell-3D post is not meant for the
entire list, but I'll be more careful next time and not forget the default is
set that way.

--Andy(wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
"Get a SAW!!!!!"
Moe Howard, funniest scene in