S3D Nikon EM (two)

  • From: Brenda Nowlan <bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Nikon EM (two)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:09:47 -0600

I have two Nikon EMs that I bought from Dan Shelley awhile
back.  I never got around to using them so I'm offering them
for sale.  One has a cap missing (common for these models)
from the shutter button but that does not affect its use.
Both are in very good condition, one even has Dan's name on
it :^).  Both come with a Nikon 50mm lens.  All you will
need is a twin cable release and a bar (can get these from
Dalia) and you're in business.

$200.00 + postage

Brenda Nowlan
Please e-mail me directly at: