S3D Re: unusual medical viewer

  • From: "Alexander Klein" <klein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: unusual medical viewer
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:10:42 -0600
On 18 Oct 99, at 11:01, Peter Abrahams wrote:

> I got a phone call from a lady with an unusual viewer for sale.  She didn't
> know what it was, but it sounds like a viewer, without any slide holder,
> but it reverses left to right when you view through it. It is marked Stereo
> Binocle nach Prof. Dr. Pl. Stumpf, EWEM, Elektro Medizinisch Werkstatt,
> Friedrich Johannes, Landau-Eiser.  (spelling?) I told her it might fetch
> $20-50.  She will likely wait a few days to see if more than one offer
> comes in. B.G. at 919-934-7238. Smithfield, North Carolina.

I have one of these ... it's really a great way of seeing the world around
you in pseudo stereo ... and mirror-inverted. I can take a photo of mine,
for those who want to see how it looks like. Just drop me a line off-list to
klein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,

Alexander Klein
Webmaster, http://www.stereoscopy.com