S3D Two (stereo :^)) Battery packs

  • From: Brenda Nowlan <bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Two (stereo :^)) Battery packs
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:10:41 -0600

Two Quantum Battery +1 batteries with charger cords.
Included are two MA2 locking modules (these can be used on
various flashes including the Vivitar 283, 285HV).
Save money on batteries while having the *added benefit
of a fast recycling time*. This battery pack will give great
power to any flash.
You plug it into the wall and in 3 to 10 hours the charge is
complete and you
are ready to go. Each battery sells for about $160.00 new.
Locking modules are about an additional $20. each.  I bought
them new and only used them about 3 times.
They are in excellent/mint condition.
You can fire two flashes on one battery but it is
recommended you use one battery for each flash.  I've done
both.

Cost is $250. + shipping

Brenda

Please email me off line at: