S3D 3dstereo's Auction of rather neat stuff

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D 3dstereo's Auction of rather neat stuff
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:40:04 -0600

Hello to all,

The Illustrated Auction Catalog is in the mail to all INSIDE 3D Magazine
subscribers.  There are a few interesting collectibles for sale and offered
to subscribers at a discount.

Selected items from the auction are pictured at our website and a text
description is available.  For those who would like an Illustrated Auction
Catalog, it's 3 bucks.  We accept MC and VISA so call 702-838-7015 and get
yours or you can fax 702-838-7016.

The Auction is Nov 9 and Nov 10 with closing at 6PM Pacific time with the 5
minute rule.

If interested come on by and pay us a visit and feast your eyes on some
interesting 3D equipment and collectibles.

Regards to all

Dalia
ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
stereo supplies for the photographer