S3D FS large Starosta 3-d prints

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Boris Starosta)
  • Subject: S3D FS large Starosta 3-d prints
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:10:53 -0700

Hello friends:

Forced to move out of my studio over the weekend, I discovered some large
prints that I had made about 18 months ago, which are no longer appropriate
for exhibition (they no longer match my current 3-d philosophy, or "state
of the art"), but which may be of interest to someone on this list.

These are not archival, but should give you several years pleasure on
display.  They may last quite a bit longer if stored carefully.   Each is a
one of a kind print, and will be signed.  Each will ship to you in a tube.

Prices are $US post-paid Priority Mail.  Overseas orders add $10 for
international air mail.

$40  anaglyph poster about 18x24 inches: AIR PARK
     http://starosta.com/3dshowcase/ihex05.html
     (Excellent contrast with minimal ghosting.  Lots of depth!)

$30  stereo pair poster about 24x36: BLUE LIGHT title image
     http://starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude01.html  (includes text:
     Boris Starosta, Nudes.  This was on display at Richmond'98)

$20  stereo pair poster about 24x36: PROMENADE
     http://starosta.com/3dshowcase/ihex06.html
     (this comes to you as two separate prints.
      It's a bit strange because one print is waterproofed,
      and therefore a bit more glossy than the other print)

Thanks for your orders.

Visit my sales page (gift shop) for currently available items:
http://starosta.com/3dshowcase/isales.html

Boris

Sometimes, good candid shots require careful posing.
        - Roy Hensel, SSA 2x2 folio.

Boris Starosta            boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          http://www.starosta.com
usa 804 979 3930          http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase