S3D FS: 3D-Books (Valyus, Judge, Pietsch)

  • From: "Alexander Klein" <klein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: 3D-Books (Valyus, Judge, Pietsch)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 05:48:29 -0700

Dear friends,

as I have tracked down the originals of a few highly desirable books, I
have no use for the photocopies I made many years ago. Before
throwing them away, I would like to sell them here, as they provide a
wealth of information. The three books are:

--------------
N.A. Valyus: Stereoscopy. Excellent 420 page book, explaining almost
every aspect of stereoscopic imaging. Photocopy slightly smaller than
the original, spiral-bound with plastic front cover.
Price: $15, plus actual postage.
--------------
A.W. Judge: Stereoscopic Photography. Also an outstanding book
giving insight into both the theory and practice of stereo photography.
480 pages, photocopied and bound by myself. Hardcover.
Price: $15, plus actual postage.
--------------
W. Pietsch: Die Praxis der Stereo-Nahaufnahmen. THE German book
about close-up photography. 90+ pages, photocopied, stapled together.
Price: $3, plus actual postage.
--------------

All of the above is excellent reading material and I certainly have learned
a lot from these three books. Invaluable in every private 3D-library.

Contact me off-list (klein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you're interested or have
any more questions.

Alexander Klein
Webmaster, http://www.stereoscopy.com