S3D new View-Master eMarket

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D new View-Master eMarket
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:21:39 -0700

Hello,

We have created a new on-line store for New View-Master products.  Many
items are just not available anywhere else.  The new electric blue Virtual
Viewer is in stock as well as the Barbie Dolls of the World 3 reel set.
Lots of scenic titles are available also.

So, we welcome you to stop by and do some Christmas/Hannukah shopping.
Items are usually shipped within 24 hours.

http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

Dalia Miller