S3D New Book on View-Master

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D New Book on View-Master
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:07:16 -0700

We are pleased to announce a new View-Master Price Guide Book compiled by
Brad & Julie Welsch called "Collectble View-Master - an Illustrated
Reference and Value Guide".  Lots and lots of pages including 30 in full
color; not only prices but tons of info for the View-Master collector. It's
the ONLY comprehensive price & reference guide available.

The release date is Jan 1 (or sooner) and if you order now, you will
receive an autographed copy for only $26.95 + $4.05 shipping.  We are
offering nifty Gift Certificates for that Christmas Gift at no extra
charge.

You can call-email-fax the order or order on-line.

Happy Holidays
Dalia
Dalia
ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx