S3D New Products and ease of ordering

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D New Products and ease of ordering
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 01:55:15 -0700

Greetings to all for the New Year.  We at 3dstereo.com wish you the very
very best in stereo shooting and collecting.  We started the new year off
by visiting Death Valley and shooting lots of View-Master pictures.

We are undergoing some changes:
1) several new products have been added and more on the way
2) new shopping cart is in progess (the one currently at the site is
primative, but will work until the new one is ready.)
3) we will ship your order within 24 hours of receipt

The new products are metal storage cases, Albion close-up masks for 5P,
labels for your stereo mounts, and old store stock of German folding
viewers.  And we carry the largest selection of View-Master on the internet.

So please visit the eMarket  - those German folding viewers are a real
bargain for experimentors and collectors alike - 3 for $24 and if you are a
subscriber to INSIDE 3D Magazine, 0nly - $21 for 3 (plus shipping)

check it out under SUPPLIES
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

our best to all
Dalia, Andrew and the kids (and cats, of course)