S3D NEW View-Master Guide

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D NEW View-Master Guide
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:31:19 -0700

Due to a duplicate shipment, I still have some autographed copies left of
the new book by Brad Welsch "Collectible View-Master." So order now through
email or our on-line store to receive your copy.

It's a absolutely wonderful book for the collector, both the advanced and
beginner, and I personally recommend it very highly.  The Reel section is
extremely helpful in identifying reels and seeing their value.  Viewers are
covered in more depth than I have ever seen.  It makes other books on the
subject pale by comparison. Packets are listed with prices, but not
included are the multiple variations of each (which often add confusion for
the beginner).  You still can see what was produced and the current value.

Containing 150 pages with 30 in color, you'll see some very amazing items
and an explanation that is concise and fun to read. Even for advanced
collectors, there's something to learn.

$26.95 plus $4.05 = $31 for domestic

When these autographed ones are gone, we will of course, still sell them -
but sans the autograph.

the on-line store
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/
click under books