S3D SUPPLIES, Supplies, supplies

  • From: dalia miller <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D SUPPLIES, Supplies, supplies
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:12:30 -0700

3Dstereo.com has been expanding our line of new stereo supplies and now we
have many more mounts, storage cases, books, viewers etc. available for the
stereo photographer.  And we ship these items usually  within 24 hours
(vintage & specialty items take much much longer).  We honor AMEX, VISA and
MC.

And we are working on a new eMarket that will be very friendly and fun to
use.  Meanwhile, if you are interested in looking at the eMarket, please
pay us a visit at
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

not all items are in the eMarket as yet.  We will probably need 3-4 weeks
to complete the store.  However, check our regular website or give us a
call - we're here 10-4 Pacific Time to answer your questions.

Happy shooting
Dalia Miller