S3D Stereo Views & VM stuff in eBay by DrT

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Stereo Views & VM stuff in eBay by DrT
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 07:35:04 -0700

>I subscribe to this list in the hopes of buying
>Stereo Equipment...

There is more to 3d selling than Stereo Equipment.  There
are collectibles too.  Collectors monitor sell-3d and also
eBay.  When it comes to collectibles not many people know
what things are worth.  So let the market decide...

I have a large collection of stereo view sets (may of them
boxed). I also have a large collection of individual views
and View Master, Tru-Vue strips and more.  I am now trimming
my collection, specializing in views from Greece and certain
industrial themes.  Most of my collectibles go to ebay.
So far the people who buy that stuff are not in sell-3d.
I can stop posting in sell-3d but you guys will miss a chance
to see a few interesting images (without necessarily an
intention to buy).  I try to illustrate well all my stuff
for sale.

Examples: Do you want to see nice colored close-ups of
flowers?  How about a picture of Pope Pius X?  A stereo
view of the moon?  A couple of ladies getting dressed/
undressed? (Risque for 1900s).  A charming view of
supposedly young female students at Harvard having a
midnight snack?  Also, boxed sets of India (book with maps
too), World War I and more to come...

In the VM front, I am ready to put my first packets for sale.
Also an interesting lot with 3 talking VM viewers, including
the "blue" electronic one.

Again, you don't have to buy or be tempted to buy...
Just enjoy the nice pictures!

Flowers: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255970067
Pope:http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255300128
Harvard: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255276301
Moon: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255294442

You can view all my ebay items by clicking here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=drt-3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's it for ebay and collectibles.  Regarding useable
equipment, as you know, I recondition and upgrade
standard stereo equipment and then offer them for sale
at fixed prices.  You will see a few examples soon.
If you think that my prices are unreasonably high, say
so, and we might strike a deal.  Or, I might just take them
to ebay with a low reserve and see what happens there...
(you might get a better deal than fixed prices... read in
p3d about the StereAll viewer that Norm in S.F. got in ebay.)

George Themelis