S3D For sale: 3D MAX

  • From: Harry Kleinsmiede zur <3dbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D For sale: 3D MAX
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:41:44 -0700

For Sale: 3D MAX

These are the final copies here in the Netherlands of 3D Max. They are
brandnew in box and produced in 1995 by Kasan Electronics in Korea. It
seems that it is more difficult to install it on computers with newer VGA
cards. Intel 386X or Higher is recommended.

One of the very special features, I think, is the CD-ROM with about 350
beautiful 3D slides by people like David Burder, Robert Bloomberg, David
Starkman, Susan Pinsky, Ron Labbe, Allan Griffin, and more.

Price is only $89.00 plus $20.00 Priority Air Shipping (not insured) or
$30.00 Priority Air Shipping (insured).

I cannot answer many technical questions about 3D Max, but there is a great
website that will answer most of your questions, I think:
http://www.stereo3d.com/3dmaxlst.htm

Please, note: only four copies are available. So, please, e-mail me first
(3dbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and I will let you know if you're lucky.

Sincerely,
Harry zur Kleinsmiede
3-D Book Productions