S3D Re: Does anyone sell...

  • From: Ronald Beck <ronald-beck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: Does anyone sell...
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:50:27 -0700

Yes, there are items for sale through sell-3d.  Yes, I've purchased
items through sell-3d (and recently I might add!).

Whether things are "given away" or not, I don't know.  I do know that
I've seen items advertised at a particular price and I've paid that
price to purchase the item.  If the seller could have received a higher
price via eBay, I appreciate that he gave those of us on this list the
"first option" on a purchase.

To all those selling items on sell-3d, thank you for your offerings.  To
all those selling on eBay, thank you for notifying us of the items up
for bid.  I appreciate all your efforts!  Now, I have to go get a bank
check for my Pokemon viewers :-) :-)

Regards,
Ron