S3D Movie Cameras

  • From: Brenda Nowlan <bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Movie Cameras
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:37:22 -0700

Speaking of stereo movies.  I've got two
Canon 8mm movie cameras, both the same
model.  I was going to try mounting them
together and making a stereo movie but never
got around to it.  Features include a zoom
lens, reflex viewfinder, can do single frame
and any speed from 8 to 64 frames/sec, and
the spring wind motor actually keeps the
speed stable!  It's manual exposure of
course, but it has a build-in light meter.  I
don't see where a battery would go.  The
light meter needle moves.  There is a tiny
window in front that looks like miniature
glass blocks that seem to read the light.
You can still get 8mm film.  Both cameras
have a case and pistol grip/trigger.  I will
give you seven days to examine and if you're
not happy, will refund your money minus
postage.

 To see what one looks like go to:

http://users.erols.com/bknowlan/canon%208.jpg

If anyone has an interest in trying this, I
will sell both for $60.

Please respond off list to:
bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks-Brenda