S3D Re: Fall 99 Inside 3-D

  • From: Brenda Nowlan <bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: Fall 99 Inside 3-D
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:22:40 -0700

Hi Nosey Gabriel!

Gabriel Jacob wrote:

> Hi Brenda
>
> While checking out the Super 8 Projector on your web site,
> I noticed you had a picture of Dalia's Inside 3-D Fall 99 issue!

Hey, what are you doing rooting around in my files!? ;^)  I never
knew you could do that (well it never occured to me) and I how easy
it is.  Sure am glad I took off the other pics! ;^)

> Did that come out? Reason I ask is cause I never got my copy
> (assuming it was mailed out). If so, when did you get it.

That is a work in progress.  There are some different version
there.  I did the last mag for Dalia and am working on this one
now.  I put them up for her to see and give me her and Andrews
feedback.  As you will notice by the dates it is behind schedule.
Dalia has been busy with her new web site (wait till you see
it!!!!).  I've seen it.  :^)

Anyway, please don't mention this to anyone.  I should take them
off just download them in her file.  Sometimes clients like to keep
the element of surprise.  So don't worry, it isn't out yet.

Brenda