S3D FS: Larger Bogen slide bar

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: Larger Bogen slide bar
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:50:27 -0700

FS: Larger Bogen Slide Bar

This is the bigger brother of the Bogen slide bar that
I have for sale in my web page:

http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/catalog/supplies/

John Goodman wrote in photo-3d: "The Manfrotto Micrometric
Sliding Plate... has a 120 mm of travel, integrated mm scale,
threaded rod mechanism for micro adjustment, but the mechanism
can be easily disengaged for quick sliding. A versatile
arrangement overall, for about $85. Of course it's bigger &
heavier, but the scale feature and precisely controllable
movement is nice. When using the lighter-simpler-cheaper
version, I had a hard time knowing what the base was. I tried
sticking a little ruler on, and scribing marks but this was
a kludge.

As you know, I prefer the smaller version. But if you like this
one, you can have it for $80 post paid (which is more than I
paid to buy it) and it is brand new!

You can take look at it here:

http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/Sale1.htm

George Themelis