S3D Minolta slide scanner with Realist/RBT mount carrier

  • From: EDuw3D@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: S3D Minolta slide scanner with Realist/RBT mount carrier
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:34:42 -0700

Hi all digital 3Ders,

Since I just puchased a new Nikon Slide scanner,  my one year old Minolta
Dimage Scan Dual  slide scanner is up for sale.    The scanner produces GREAT
quality scans but is too slow for the high volume work I am currently doing.

The scanner originally comes with a carrier for 4 - 2x2 slides and one for
35mm negatives.    I recently modified the slide carrier so that two of the 4
- 2x2 slots will take a Realist/RBT slide.

This Realist modified carrier is included in the price of  $375 plus
shipping, for the scanner and the software for Mac and Windows.   I will wait
a week or so before I put the scanner on the auction block.

For any of you with one of these Minolta scanners,  I will modify your slide
carrier so that two of the four slide slots will take a standard Realist /
RBT mount.
Cost for the modification including postage is $25.

For further information, contact:

EDDD

Edward Jameson
3D Underwater Productions