S3D Rotary viewer closed in ebay for $354

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Rotary viewer closed in ebay for $354
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:04:46 -0700

My Stereo Realist rotary viewer closed in ebay for
$354.  I cannot believe how you guys let this baby
slip off your hands for this ridiculously low amount!

Come on now!  Some people pay that much for a much
more common and optically inferior Airequipt to cry
out loud!  What's wrong with you people? :-)

I am not complaining... My reserve was at $350.
And other items are closing for much higher than I
had expected.  I just think that this rare viewer is
a bargain at this price.

Anyway... Anyone needs a Realist bag?  How about
two of them?  I got them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=267610070

And how about a few polarizing glasses for your stereo
projection:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=266883692

Believe it or not, I know someone who collects
polarizing glasses from the 1950s.  I know he is
going to smile when he sees this lot!

George Themelis