S3D PayPal & DrT

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D PayPal & DrT
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:55:57 -0700

> [DrT] sold a ViewMaster [correction: Realist rotary viewer]
> projector a short time ago for somewhere around $360 and
>then chided us for not picking it up at such a bargain.  I would
>gladly have paid that price but could not do so because George
>does not handle charge-card transactions.

I am sure you will be happy to hear that DrT is singed up
with PayPal, so he can now accept credit cards.  Please
feel free to bid your hearts out in my auctions.  You can see
a complete list of my current ebay auctions by clicking
at the following link:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=drt-3d@xxxx
dnet.att.net

This week I have been very busy packing up and shipping
from last week's auctions and also working on stereo cameras
and viewers for other customers, so I have not added anything
new.  But I have a LONG list of items to put in ebay this weekend.

Some of these items will go through sell-3d first .  These include:

1. An Alan Lewis full-frame viewer identical to the one that
sold recently (and quickly!) here.

2. A Realist 3.5 with GERMAN lenses!  More about this
gem later.

So, stay tuned and get those credit cards ready! :-)

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx